Biodiesel, bioethanol and biological lubricants laboratory was founded in 2012. Laboratory decide problems of renewable raw materials usage in biodiesel and biolubricants synthesis. There are investigated: various types of oil, fatty waste, various alcohol usage possibilities in biodiesel production; properties of new kind of biodiesel and biolubricants; suitability to use in diesel engine; analyzed possibilities to improve the quality of products, exhaust emissions using biofuel, biological degradation.
- Liquid biofuel
SCIENTIFIC TOPICS AND PROJECTS
Bio raw materials and waste recycling and the use for non-food needs
- Researches of biofuel production, usage and environmental impact.
- Applied researches of microalgae usage (biodiesel production) in energetics.
- Determination of elemental composition in organic and non-organic solutions.
- Researches of biodiesel and other biomass product quality indexes.
- Determinataion of elemental composition of liquid and solid substances (CHNS/O).
- Researches of biolubricants physical properties.
- Experimental works of bacherlors, masters and PhD are carried out in the laboratory.