The aim of this journal is strengthening the cooperation of scientists of the Baltic region in the field of agricultural economics, management and rural development, and enabling scientists topublish the results of research in an international level. In this journal will be published articles in economics, management and business administration and other closed directions of the social sciences.
You are welcome to provide the results of Your research for publishing in this journal.
The main topics of the journal are following:
- Rural development, including agricultural economics, methodology;
- Rural development policy and its implementation;
- Agricultural competitiveness;
- Economics of resources and its management;
- Strategic management of rural organizations (private and public);
- Finances, accounting, statistics and analysis of rural development;
- Rural sociology;
- Rural education and studying;
- Development of information and knowledge based society in rural areas.
In addition to scientific articles in this journal would be published:
- Informative surveys on PhD papers, scientific conferences and other research activities;
- Summaries of scientific monographs.
Abstract and Indexing: CAB Abstracts, EBSCO.