Agrobiotechnology laboratory function – to carry out fundamental and applied research in plant biotechnology, biology and physiology; to carry out development works; to develop and implement modern technologies and innovations; disseminate and popularize scientific knowledge; provide open access and knowledge-intensive services; develop highly qualified scientific potential.
- Evaluation of factors influencing plant‘s morphogenesis in vitro.
- Creation of initial breeding material of agricultural crops by biotechnological techniques.
- Investigation of influence of various factors on plants growth and development in vitro and in vivo.
- Plants micropropagation in vitro and in vivo.
SCIENTIFIC TOPICS AND PROJECTS
- Investigation of plants morphogenesis in vitro.
- “Investigation of biological compounds on agricultural plants”, time of implement 2013–2015, customer and partner JSC “Kustodija”.
- “Investigation of phisiological activity of Albit”, time of implement 2014–2017, customer and partner JSC “Kustodija”.
- Evaluation of plant’s morphological parameters and physiological processes.
- Evaluation of changes in the dynamics of plant photosynthetic parameters under influence of various biotic and abiotic factors.
- Evaluation of efficiency of plant nutrition and protection measures.
- Micropropagation of ornamental plants.
- Consulting and training in plant biotechnology topics.
Expanding cooperation’s with Institute of fiber crops of Ukrainian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, University of Latvia, Latvian University of Agriculture, Kazan State Technological University, Grodno State Agrarian University, Vilnius University, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry.